First Workshop Krakow, Poland
Get together Workshop, October 28-29, 2015, in Krakow, PolandThank you all for the productive discussions, creative input and fun evenings during our Workshop and MC Meeting in Krakow.
With special thanks to our local organiser and photographer, a few impressions of our get-together:
– Dr. Xavier Marti talks about technology transfer, the benefits and relevance of science communication and dissemination. Excerpts from his talk.
There are 40 single rooms blocked at the IBIS Budget Kraków Bronowice between October 27-31 at a discounted rate for our conference participants. Please book your room directly at the hotel by sending an e-mail to reservations. The deadline for reservations is October 13th, 2015.
If the contingent is used up you'll find a few other hotel recommendations here:
Academic Centre for Materials and Nanotechnology AGH
Kawiory St. 30, 30-055 Cracow, Building D-16
Map of Krakow:
Meeting place, Hotel Ibis, Lunch canteen
How to get to the Hotel from Airport
- line 208 – to the Hotel IBIS, bus stop: Armii Krajowej
- line 208 or 292 – to the downtown
- Ticket price: 4PLN / 1EUR (view schedule)
Tickets can be purchased from:
- RELAY newsagent located in terminal T1 and T2
- the ticket machine at the bus stop (payment in cash or with credit/debit card)
- the authorized ticket machines found on 292 line buses (payment in cash – coins only)
- the bus driver (in case of lack or failure of ticket machine, single tickets only, have the exact fare ready in cash)
By taxi Costs to hotel/downtown approx. 70PLN / 20EUR. Pls. keep in mind that taxis cannot be reimbursed, only public transportation.