Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) Conference GrantsThe e-MINDs call for “Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) Conference Grants” is now open. According to COST rules, only the following countries are entitled to apply to this ITC Conference Grants call: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, fYR Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey (see Vademecum).
The following eligibility criteria apply:
- Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and ECI’s with a primary affiliation in an institution located within an ITC.
- The applicant must make an oral / poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. As proof, the applicant should attach the submitted abstract as well ast the letter of acceptance about the presentation. At the approved conference, the main subject of the oral / poster presentation must be on the topic of the e-MINDS COST Action and must acknowledge COST (see Section 10 of the Vademecum).
- Up to a maximum of EUR 1265 in total can be offered to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be justified for accommodation and meal expenses.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
HOW TO APPLY:The application process in details is as follows:
- Applicants must read the rules detailed in COST Vademecum. http://www.cost.eu/participate/guidelines
- Applicants must create a e-COST profile at https://e-services.cost.eu/
- To “Create Conference Grant Request”, please go to the following website: http://www.cost.eu/ITC_conferencegrants_userguide
- The applicant must send their ITC application form submitted to e-COST (pdf) following form, the and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ITC Conference Grant application – COST Action e-MINDs”.